Air Miles launches rewards program for Canadians practicing physical distancing by staying home
Air Miles has launched a rewards program for Canadians who have been following the Government’s instructions to stay home and practice physical distancing.
The program, dubbed Happy Every Day, will reward Canadians who are doing their part to help prevent the spread of the virus by staying home.
Happy Every Day will feature digital performances, celebrity appearances, live events curated for the whole family, and more, and it’s available to Canadians from coast to coast.
It will also be providing entertaining content for Canadians on a daily basis to help ease the minds of those feeling addes stress and anxiety during these unprecedented times.
“Rewarding Canadians is in our DNA. We are thrilled to launch Happy Every Day on our Facebook page and provide a community for all Canadians to come together and join the conversation while staying engaged and entertained from the comfort of their homes,” Blair Cameron, president of the Air Miles Reward Program, said in a news release.
“Now more than ever, it’s important to connect and come together as a country and we’re proud to provide Canadians with daily moments of happiness through this new community initiative,” he continued.
The program launched on May 7, hosted by Olympian Tessa Virtue and TV host and sports personality Craig McMorris.
“As an active Collector, I’m so excited to be part of the Happy Every Day community! Spreading moments of joy across Canada - and reminding everyone that we will get through this together - is such an important initiative. I hope that Canadians will take a few minutes each day and tune in to the Happy Every Day performances and activities with the whole family,” Virtue said in the same release.
Happy Every Day boasts a star-studded cast of performers, including:
- Tessa Virtue - Olympic and World champion ice dancer
- Craig McMorris - Professional snowboarder, TV host and sports personality
- Brett Kissel - Juno and CCMA Award-winning country artist
- The Reklaws - Country music duo
- Coeur de pirate - Montreal-based singer/songwriter
- Buffy Sainte-Marie - Oscar-winning singer-songwriter/composer, and author of her first illustrated children’s book, Hey Little Rockabye, a story about pet adoption
- Claudio Aprile - Chef/TV personality
- Bob Blumer - Cookbook author/TV personality
- Ned Bell - Chef/TV personality
- and more to be announced, soon!
Cover photo courtesy of Tessa Virtue’s Instagram
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Study Shows Vast Majority of Canadians Aren't Happy with Their Salary
- Many Canadians feel rewards programs don't work
- Canadians mostly following instructions from health officials regarding COVID-19: survey
- Sunwing and Second Harvest teaming up to provide more than 46,000 meals to Canadians in need
- CIBC launches new rewards program for front-line health care workers