All eastbound lanes of 407 closed at Mississauga Road in Brampton
The eastbound 407 is completely blocked due to a five-car collision near Mississauga Road in Brampton.
Currently, all lanes are blocked due to the crash, and snowploughs are among the vehicles being delayed.
“When you crash your car, and snowploughs are coming up behind you they get completely suspended, and as a result, all lanes are blocked,” Sergeant Kerry Schmidt said in a tweet.
Drivers should expect lengthy delays, and find alternative routes if possible.
The vehicles are being cleared, and lanes are being reopened.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton