All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 In Brampton
There has been a collision on Highway 410 northbound in Brampton.
The incident occurred on the Highway 410 northbound off ramp at Clark Boulevard eastbound/ westbound.
All lanes are blocked due to the collision.
People are being advised to avoid the area.
More updates to come.
All lanes have reopened.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision
- Major Delays On Highway 410 Northbound Due To Collision In Brampton
- Delays on Highway 410 Northbound Due To Collision In Brampton
- Multi-Vehicle Collision On Highway 410 Northbound Causing Delays
- All lanes of highway blocked due to flooding in Brampton