All lanes blocked on the 410 due to collision in Brampton
Police are investigating a crash on the 410 in Brampton.
Currently, all lanes of the southbound 410 are blocked near Clark Boulevard due to a collision.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
All lanes have been reopened.
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination