All lanes blocked on the 410 due to collision in Brampton
Police are investigating a crash on the 410 in Brampton.
Currently, all lanes of the southbound 410 are blocked near Clark Boulevard due to a collision.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
All lanes have been reopened.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave