All lanes of highway blocked due to flooding in Brampton
Residents should be aware of some highway delays this afternoon.
At 12:33 p.m., the MTO reported that all lanes are blocked due to flooding on Highway 410 at the southbound off-ramp at Queen St / S Jct Highway 7.
The lanes are blocked until further notice.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and take alternate routes.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark