All lanes of highway blocked due to flooding in Brampton
Residents should be aware of some highway delays this afternoon.
At 12:33 p.m., the MTO reported that all lanes are blocked due to flooding on Highway 410 at the southbound off-ramp at Queen St / S Jct Highway 7.
The lanes are blocked until further notice.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and take alternate routes.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton