Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
Peel Police say it’s been a busy evening for impaired driving incidents, including a collision in Brampton.
Police were called shortly before 8:00 p.m. for a driver crashing into a vehicle on Bartley Bull Parkway, near the intersection of Main and Steeles.
The other vehicle was unoccupied and no injures were reported.
“One of these type of incidents is too many. If you drink, don’t drive,” police said.
“This is the latest impaired driving accident — thankfully no one was injured.”
Police say they received calls this evening for three drivers impaired by alcohol and one drug-impaired driver.
Photo courtesy of Peel Police
- Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton