Allegedly Impaired Driver Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
A residential street was temporarily shut down in Brampton after a two-vehicle collision involving an allegedly impaired driver.
A source told inbrampton.com that a collision occurred on Hickorybush Ave. at Peter Robinson Blvd. The crash, which caused serious property damage, reportedly involved one impaired driver who police say is "currently under investigation."
There is no information on injuries available at this time.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Bovaird Road closed due to collision involving allegedly impaired driver
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Involved in Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Reportedly Impaired Driver Arrested During Rush Hour in Brampton
- Collision involving impaired driver results in fatality in Brampton