Allstate Canada providing financial compensation for customers amid pandemic
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada, together with Pembridge Insurance Company and Pafco Insurance Company (ACG), has announced it is providing customers with a second “Stay at Home Payment” to reward customers who are driving less, and getting in fewer collisions as a result.
This past April, ACG spend $30 million on payments for customers who had been driving less due to the pandemic.
The parameters for the second payment will be similar to the first--ACG will be providing up to $30 million to support its personal auto insurance customers.
Additionally, ACG customers will not need to apply for it, all those with a policy as of July 6, and are in good standing will automatically qualify for the one-time payment of approximately 25% of their monthly auto premium.
“The best response in a time of crisis is to act quickly and put people first, and this is one of the most meaningful ways we can do that,” Ryan Michel, president and CEO of Allstate Insurance Company of Canada, said in a news release.
“We were overwhelmed by the positive reaction to the first announcement, not only from our customers but also from our various partners and stakeholders across our industry. Many of our customers are driving less, so offering this second payment back to them is simply the proper thing to do,” Michel continued.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Major Car Company Reports Data Breach That May Affect Over 1 Million Customers
- Prominent Insurance Company Accused of Denying Auto Insurance to Brampton Residents
- Ontario enables auto insurance companies to provide rebates to drivers amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Woman Sues Insurance Company After Allegedly Denying Auto Insurance to Brampton Residents
- Rogers providing support for customers impacted by COVID-19