An All Night Painting Session is Coming to Brampton
Do you love to paint? If so, then Brampton may have just the event for you coming up.
Hosted by the Beaux Art Brampton Workshop Studio, "Painters of Night" is an all-night painting fest right in the heart of downtown Brampton. "Come together to immerse yourself in art, culture and interesting people," Beaux Art says on their website.
The price is $10 per non-member and $7 per member.
You can bring your own art supplies and canvas and Beaux Art will supply the classroom and easels. There will be some snacks (along with music), but you can also bring your own snacks as well.
While this is not an instructional art class, it is more like a social where people work on projects at one's own pace in the company of other creative types.
You may leave at any time and the session will end when the last person decides to pack it in, which usually happens around 11 pm.
For more information on this all night painting session, click here.
Are you ready to have a fun night of painting?
- Province is Bringing Back Massive Highway Project Going through Brampton
- Indian Snow Woman Making Waves in Brampton
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police Investigating Shooting on the 410 in Brampton