An Exciting Arts Show is Coming to Brampton
Never let it be said that Canada's ninth largest city is lacking in forms of artistic expression.
A new arts show is coming to Brampton on Friday, October 19 for the very first time, right in the heart of the city's downtown at 70-74 Main Street North.
Beaux-Arts Brampton is "a centre for artists that serves as a premier exhibition space for emerging to established visual & multimedia artists and photographers".
The space features bright gallery spaces, a boutique gift shop, and a second floor studio.
ArtBeat Brampton is an inspirational art walk in the downtown Brampton core, showcasing local artists from Brampton.
Each artist will be paired with a downtown business, where they will display their artwork for the public to participate in guided tours or self-directed tours with the help of an event map.
It just so happens that ArtBeat is happening alongside the Taste of Brampton; so as you indulge your artistic curiosities, why not grab a bite to eat as well?
The show will run from 6 pm to 9 pm.
For more information on participating businesses and artists, click here.
Will you be attending this exciting new art show in Brampton?
- New Studio Opening at Beaux-Arts This Weekend
- New Art Exhibition Showcasing 'Transitions' Opening in Brampton Soon
- Last Chance for Brampton Artists and Food Vendors to Apply for Canada Day Celebrations
- PAMA Hosts Free Artists' Workspace Monthly
- There's Some Interesting Art in Downtown Brampton Right Now