An Exciting Ladies Night Crawl Is Coming To Brampton Soon
If you are looking for something to do with your girlfriends soon, then you may want to attend this unique event.
Ladies Night Out is coming to downtown Brampton!
What is Ladies Night Out?
"Ladies Night Out in downtown Brampton is the perfect way to unwind and relax for an evening that is all about you! You deserve to enjoy a fabulous evening of fashion, beauty and lots of pampering. Enjoy swag from our downtown retailers, sweet and savoury foodie stops, and more," explains the Downtown Brampton BIA.
Ladies start at Fanzorelli’s Restaurant and Wine Bar, located at 50 Queen Street West, and then stop by multiple downtown Brampton shops to try different food and indulge in unique experiences. It's like a girl's night out crawl!
The stops include:
- Baci Gifts & M. Michael's Photography (37 Queen Street West)
- Beauty Addict Salon & Spa (71 George Street South)
- Blow Dry House (21 Theatre Lane)
- Brampton Denture Clinic and Wellness Centre (13 Queen Street East)
- Breeze Nails and Spa (101 Main Street North #5)
- Colombia Jeans Fashion Boutique (14 Queen Street West)
- Dress People (27 Main Street North)
- Dolcezza Custom Cakes (71 Main Street North)
- International Furs (42 Main Street North)
- Macaronz ( 43 Queen Street East)
- Perpetual Bazaar (111 Main Street North)
- Restyle Beauty Boutique (59 Main Street North)
- Segovia Coffee Co. (46 Main Street North)
- Stephan’s Furs (57 Main Street North)
- The Scented L'air (29 Queen Street East)
Plus, people can enter to win $300 in downtown gift cards (of your choice) if they visit more than ten shops.
To participate in the event, attendees must purchase a ticket before September 23. The tickets include a Ladies Night Out passport map, swag or an experience from each participating retailer you visit and $25.00 in downtown dollars that can be spent at any participating businesses - valid on September 25th only. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
To purchase a ticket or to learn more, click here.
Let's sip, shop and unwind!
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Queen Street and Main Street in Brampton closed due to construction
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Main Street in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Here's What the LRT Would Look Like on Main Street in Brampton
- City Considering Multiple Proposals for Brampton's LRT Extension on Main Street
- Brampton fire fighters dealing with a house fire on Queen Street