An Exciting March Break Event is Happening at Bramalea City Centre
March Break is underway, and there are a ton of fun events happening across the city - from camps, to classes, to skating, to events at Brampton Library and Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA), to fun things at major malls!
Bramalea City Centre (BCC) has officially brought back the March Break Gaming Lounge from Monday March 12-Saturday March 17, 2018.
If you’re looking for fun while you’re shopping, you live in the area, or you just need something cool to check out over the break, BCC’s event is worth checking out.
Located next to Second Cup on the main level (where Sears used to be), you’ll find video games and crafts set up every single day this week from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
The best part?
The lounge events are completely free of charge!
Parent supervision is required (so, parents - you can’t just drop your young children off and go shopping, unfortunately), and each event is while supplies last, so you’ll want to arrive a little early to check out what’s available each day.
To learn more, click here.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Convenience store robbed, cashier assaulted in Brampton
- Brampton school goes into lockdown after student seen with gun
- Police investigating stabbing near Main Street in Brampton
- Here's where Brampton ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada