An Exciting New Condo Development Is Underway In Brampton
Condo living is all the rage, and rightfully so. So it should come as no surprise to anyone in Brampton that new developments are getting pretty common.
Take for instance, the new development by Primont Homes dubbed M Condos, which is currently under construction at Sandalwood Parkway West.
Construction started on the project back in October 2018, with an estimated completion date for May of next year.
The development is being described as designed with a metropolitan family in mind, with the conveniences of carefree condo living.
Surrounding amenities range from trails, parklands, dining spaces, and amy other "urban amenity you could desire," a site reads.
M Condos are also being constructed with being environmentally sound, with the placement of the project within the the Mount Pleasant community framed by acres of protected greenbelt and open greenspace.
The aspects of the condominium itself include eight stories, with 75 units available.
These units will have one to three bedrooms, one bathroom, while also having size ranges from 664 to 1,110 square feet. Ceiling dimensions are reported to be 9'0" to 10'0".
Concepts of the floorplans currently are as follows:
Primont Homes also says ground floor units will boast patios for taking in the decorated streetscape, while the interior will feature generous, light-filled bedrooms, bright, open kitchens with chef-inspired finishes, and amenities like a grand, welcoming lobby, fully equipped fitness centre and multi-purpose room.
The website also plans for the development to be well connected to the community in regards to travel, with GO train and bus service, as well as Brampton local transit and Zum service, within reach.
More information on the Brampton development can be found on Primont Home's home website.
Have these new batch of condos gotten you excited about recent developments in the city, Brampton?
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- A Major Condo Development is Moving Forward Near Mount Pleasant in Brampton
- New Affordable Condo And Townhouse Development Coming To Brampton Soon
- Huge New Condo Development Proposed for Downtown Brampton
- 7 Exciting New Condo Developments Coming to Brampton
- This Mixed-Use Development Is Set To Resume Construction In Brampton