An Exciting New Drink Has Come to Starbucks in Brampton
The holiday season is officially over.
This sadly means we won’t see the famous Starbucks holiday drinks again for another year.
If this news upsets you, then fear not because we have some good news that may lift your spirits.
Starbucks Canada recently announced a new drink.
The Cinnamon Shortbread Latte.
This announcement marks the company’s first new drink of 2019.
According to Starbucks Canada, the Cinnamon Shortbread Latte (and the Cinnamon Shortbread Frappuccino) have browned-butter, vanilla and nutmeg flavours.
This is definitely a sweet treat that will help make the cold winter season a little bit easier.
Note that this drink will only be available for a limited time.
Will you be trying this new latte?
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21