An Exciting New Drink is Available at Starbucks
Summer is not quite over yet, but as fall approaches, a ton of new food and drink items are becoming available at cafes across the GTA.
And if you’re a pumpkin spice lover, this one’s for you.
Starbucks has officially introduced a pumpkin spice frappuccino alongside the traditional pumpkin spice latte, which was released on August 28 this year.
With the chill of a frappuccino and the flavour of fall, it might actually be a fun beverage to try as we anticipate the fall.
What’s in it?
“We take pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors and blend them with coffee, milk and ice, then top it all off with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice,” reads Starbucks’s website.
“It’s your favorite fall latte in a cool, Frappuccino form.”
It’s here for the season, so enjoy it while it lasts!
Are you going to try this new drink?
- Riya Rajkumar's Mother Speaks Out After Daughter's Death
- Attempted Child Abduction Under Investigation in Brampton
- Two Schools in Lockdown Following Threatening Phone Calls in Brampton
- More Schools in Hold and Secure After Phone Threat in Brampton
- Massive Amazon Headquarters Now a Possibility for Brampton Again