Annual Flower Show Hits Brampton This Weekend
A summer tradition will bloom again in Brampton this year!
The Brampton Blooms Annual Flower Show presented by the Brampton Horticultural Society takes place this year on Sunday, June 11 in the Flower City Senior Center Auditorium.
Residents are invited to place entries from 8-10 a.m., and the show will be open to the public from 12:30-4 p.m.
This year, there are three divisions: Design, Horticultural, and Special Exhibits.
Audiences are in for a treat this year, as the Design division has a Canada 150 theme this year, with classes such as Fleur-de-Lis and The Maple Leaf Forever.
The Horticultural class will feature classes like peonies, roses, and even potted house plants.
As for the Special Exhibits, classes include terrariums, gardens in bottles, and bonsais.
Youth are also eligible to participate in some divisions.
It's a family-friendly, free event that's bound to be fragrant!
For more information, click here.
- This annual gardening show is returning soon to Brampton
- City Council's new year's event will take place earlier than usual this year in Brampton
- Why is Brampton Called the Flower City?
- This annual Christmas show is coming soon to Brampton
- Rare and Disgusting Flower Set to Emit Rotting Flesh Smell in GTA