Another mobile COVID-19 testing site being held in Brampton this week
This week, the Region of Peel’s mobile COVID-19 testing site will be returning to Brampton.
Earlier in June, the first mobile testing centre took place in Brampton at Gore Meadows.
The first mobile testing site tested many residents and was one of the many actions that have contributed to why the Region of Peel was allowed to move into Stage 2.
The continuous relocation of the mobile testing centres is providing residents with easier access to testing and helps with the ongoing effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 across the Region of Peel.
The next testing will take place at Brampton’s Curling Club, located at 46 McMurchy Ave. South this week on Wednesday, July 22 from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm.
Before attending, residents should remember and anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should attend one of the hospital-based assessment centres for testing, rather than attend the mobile location.
Residents are also reminded to wear a non-medical mask upon arrival.
Depending on their risk of exposure, residents attending the mobile testing location may need to self-isolate at home for 14 days following their test or until their results come back negative.
The test results will then be available online for anyone with a green Health Card.
Mobile testing across Peel Region is made possible through a partnership between Ontario Health (Central), Region of Peel, Peel Public Health, Peel Paramedics, primary care, community partners and hospital partners like Headwaters Health Care Centre, Trillium Health Partners and William Osler Health System.
For information on this and future mobile testing centres and results, visit https://peelregion.ca/coronavirus/testing/
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead
- Arrests made in double stabbing at Brampton apartment
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Onions sold in Brampton recalled due to possible Salmonella
- A Big lottery ticket win sold in Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to City of Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returns to Brampton with extended hours
- Peel’s first pop-up COVID-19 testing site to be held in Brampton
- New guidelines make Ontario the most accessible province for COVID-19 testing