Are You a Creative Worker in Brampton?
Calling all creators in Brampton - artists, musicians, YouTubers, and beyond - if your creative practice is your work and you want more space and more money to hone your craft, you may want to take this survey.
The City of Brampton is creating the city’s first Cultural Master Plan, and they’re looking for feedback on the resources that are currently available to creatives in the city.
So, if you fall into this magical category of culture workers, where you’re an artists, a musician, an author, a dancer, a YouTuber, a dreamer, or a creator in general in Brampton, the city has one message:
“Let us know what matters most to you!” said Brampton Culture in a tweet.
The Culture Worker Survey asks creative workers a series of 10 questions about what it’s like to be a creator in the city.
It covers questions on whether or not you have access to space, money, and connections within the city.
Starting with what kind of creative worker you are (independent, non-profit, for-profit, or even a registered charity), the survey works through questions on a scale of how strongly you agree with specific statements, so it’s a pretty quick form to fill out.
The survey questions whether or not you have access to sufficient creative space, if you have a strong cash flow, if there’s a need for more grants, mentors, or workshops for your craft, and even what themes you’d like to see in potential workshops.
The city is gathering intel for potential partnerships and tools to incorporate into the master plan, so now’s your chance to have a say!
To participate in the survey, click here.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- World's Largest Cultural Consulting Firm Will Lead Part of Brampton's Culture Master Plan
- Brampton Approves its First Ever Culture Master Plan
- Brampton Announces New Changes to the City's Recreation, Arts and Culture
- City Council Endorses Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- Is Brampton's Arts and Culture Scene About to Change Drastically?