“Armed and Dangerous” Man Facing Firearms Charges in Brampton
A man who police once said was considered "armed and dangerous" has surrendered to authorities.
Peel police say the force's Major Drugs and Vice Unit launched an investigation into individuals allegedly responsible for trafficking in drugs in the Region of Peel in the summer of 2017.
Police say that, during a traffic stop on November 23, 2017, officers located and seized a quantity of cocaine, marijuana and hashish.
Several residential search warrants were subsequently executed within the GTA, allegedly resulting in further illegal drugs being located. Police say two firearms were al seized.
Police say three males were arrested and charged in relation to the investigation.
On March 19, a warrant of arrest was issued for Jurgen Walter Reyes for unauthorized possession of a firearm and breach of firearm prohibition order.
On April 3, the accused surrendered to Peel police and was held for a bail hearing.
- Police Searching for "Armed and Dangerous" Man in Brampton
- Police Allegedly Seize Drugs and Firearm From Brampton Residences
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Loaded Firearm and Drugs Seized in Brampton
- Males found with sawed off shotgun, other firearms after Brampton traffic stop: Peel police