Arrest made in connection to series of sexual assaults in Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) has made an arrest in relation to a series of sexual assaults that occurred in Brampton.
Between June 24 and July 5, two teenage girls were sexually assaulted while shopping at a convenience store in the area of Sandalwood Parkway East and Kennedy Road North.
On Monday, (July 6) 52-year-old Suresh Kumar Ratnani was arrested and charged with four counts of sexual assault. Ratnani has worked at the convenience store where the alleged assaults occurred for many years.
According to a report from PRP, Ratnani is accused of sexually assaulting the victims on three separate occasions between late June and early July.
Ratnani is scheduled to attend the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on September 14.
The investigation is still on-going, and anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121 extension 3460.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- Private school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Brampton Man Arrested for Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Man Arrested in Connection with Sexual Assaults at Brampton Grocery Stores
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton