Arrests Made in Brampton Crash
Three arrests have been made in connection with a crash in Brampton on Tuesday morning but a dozen homes are still without power.
A call came in at 6:55 a.m. for a car into a hydro box on Charters Rd., said Peel police Const. Lori Murphy.
That’s near Vodden St. E. and Rutherford Rd. N.
Power is out along Charters between both Larkfield Rd. entrances.
There were initially four suspects but police say it’s a trio who fled the scene.
“So we got them all,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer