Attempted Child Abduction Under Investigation in Brampton
Police are investigating after an unknown male allegedly attempted to abduct a child in Brampton.
Peel police say that at about 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 11, 2019, an 8-year-old boy was walking in the Creditview Parkway and Sandalwood Drive area when he was approached by an unknown male in a black four-door sedan.
Police allege the suspect asked the boy if he wanted a ride home.
The victim subsequently ran away, police say.
The suspect is described as a middle aged, South Asian male who was wearing a turquoise turban.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to contact the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2233.
- Peel Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Brampton
- Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction of 9-Year-Old in Brampton
- Police Arrest Brampton Male in Animal Cruelty Investigation
- Peel Police Searching For Male Wanted for Break and Enters
- Police Investigating After Child Reportedly Assaulted in Brampton