Award-winning comedian coming to Brampton this weekend
Multi-Emmy Award-winning comedian Howie Mandel is coming to Brampton this weekend.
He will be performing at the Rose Theatre on November 2, 2019, at 8 p.m.
Mandel is best known for being in the show business for over 30 years in television, film and stage.
He is the executive producer and host of the game show Deal or No Deal and a judge on NBC’s America’s Got Talent.
He also recently released his first solo special in 20 years, Howie Mandel Presents Howie Mandel at the Howie Mandel Comedy Club on Showtime.
For more information on his upcoming performance in Brampton, click here.
Photo courtesy of the Rose Theatre’s Facebook page.
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards