Award-winning comedian coming to Brampton this weekend
Multi-Emmy Award-winning comedian Howie Mandel is coming to Brampton this weekend.
He will be performing at the Rose Theatre on November 2, 2019, at 8 p.m.
Mandel is best known for being in the show business for over 30 years in television, film and stage.
He is the executive producer and host of the game show Deal or No Deal and a judge on NBC’s America’s Got Talent.
He also recently released his first solo special in 20 years, Howie Mandel Presents Howie Mandel at the Howie Mandel Comedy Club on Showtime.
For more information on his upcoming performance in Brampton, click here.
Photo courtesy of the Rose Theatre’s Facebook page.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Here’s how much detached house prices have risen in Brampton in just one year