Bean sprouts product recalled due to possible Salmonella contamination
If you have this product in your kitchen, you’re advised not to eat it.
Fresh Sprout International is recalling Fresh Sprouts brand Fresh Bean Sprouts from stores due to possible Salmonella contamination.
The affected product is 454 g, has a UPC of 8 27468 00100 0, and an expiry date of 20/FEB/28.
Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick with symptoms such as fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
Residents are advised to return the product to the store it was purchased from or throw it out.
Images courtesy of Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21