Bean sprouts product recalled due to possible Salmonella contamination
If you have this product in your kitchen, you’re advised not to eat it.
Fresh Sprout International is recalling Fresh Sprouts brand Fresh Bean Sprouts from stores due to possible Salmonella contamination.
The affected product is 454 g, has a UPC of 8 27468 00100 0, and an expiry date of 20/FEB/28.
Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick with symptoms such as fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
Residents are advised to return the product to the store it was purchased from or throw it out.
Images courtesy of Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton