Beloved Brampton Cupcake Shop Moving to New Location
Heads up, cupcake lovers! A very popular and delicious cupcake shop in Brampton is changing locations.
So don’t be disappointed when you show up at 17 Ray Lawson Boulevard and can’t find any cupcakes (or custom cakes, or even cookies.)
Cristina’s Tortina Shop is moving from 17 Ray Lawson Boulevard to a more central location in downtown Brampton, at 332 Main Street North, according to the shop’s website. The new location is near Main and Vodden.
The beloved Brampton bakery prides itself on creating equal employment opportunities for people with Down syndrome and other special needs - aka. Exceptionalities, in the words of owner Mary Iusso.
Iusso created the shop for her daughter Cristina, and others with Down syndrome and other Exceptionalities.
Cristina’s Tortina Shop is currently undergoing some renovations at their new spot on Main prior to their “ReGrand Opening.”
The reopening is expected in about three weeks, though an official date has yet to be confirmed. We will provide an update when information becomes available!
- One of Brampton's Best Cupcake Shops is Reopening Soon
- Brampton's Socially Responsible Cupcake Shop Just Reopened
- VIDEO: This Inspirational Brampton Entrepreneur Will Touch Your Heart
- Beloved Tea Shop Set to Reopen Soon in Brampton
- Popular Tea Shop Closing Well-Known Location in Brampton, Relocating