Beloved Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Permanently Closed
Bramptonians might be sad to learn that one of Brampton’s favourite breakfast spots that stood strong on Queen Street for almost three decades has officially closed its doors.
It’s true, Kosy Korner Breakfast & Lunch at 147 Queen Street East recently closed forever.
The small but mighty breakfast, brunch, lunch, and greasy spoon restaurant with some of the best doughnuts and pancakes in Brampton was open for 26 years.
Restaurant owners left a note for any customers pulling in to the now empty parking lot to indulge in eggs and coffee:
There has been a rezoning sign up near the building for some time now. Much larger signs have gone up now indicating that the site will be home to Symphony Condos in the near future.
One thing is for sure — Kosy Korner will surely be missed.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores