Beloved Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Permanently Closed
Bramptonians might be sad to learn that one of Brampton’s favourite breakfast spots that stood strong on Queen Street for almost three decades has officially closed its doors.
It’s true, Kosy Korner Breakfast & Lunch at 147 Queen Street East recently closed forever.
The small but mighty breakfast, brunch, lunch, and greasy spoon restaurant with some of the best doughnuts and pancakes in Brampton was open for 26 years.
Restaurant owners left a note for any customers pulling in to the now empty parking lot to indulge in eggs and coffee:
There has been a rezoning sign up near the building for some time now. Much larger signs have gone up now indicating that the site will be home to Symphony Condos in the near future.
One thing is for sure — Kosy Korner will surely be missed.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Brand New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- A Beloved Family Restaurant Has Permanently Closed its Doors in Brampton
- 5 Most Shocking Restaurant Closings in Brampton of 2018
- Popular New Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Downtown Brampton