Beloved Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Shutting Down
Bramptonians might be sad to learn that one of Brampton’s favourite dim sum spots that stood strong at Kennedy Square Mall for 15 years is officially closing its doors.
The extremely popular Kingsley Chinese Restaurant is slated to shut down forever on July 15, 2018.
Kingsley is one of the only dim sum restaurants in Brampton, and it’s been open since 2003.
According to the restaurant’s Facebook post, the owners are indeed retiring.
The authentic Chinese spot boasts attentive service and delicious food, and their fried pork dumplings are one of the most epic dishes on the menu.
So if you’ve been meaning to try Kingsley, there’s only two weeks left to head on over.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Brampton councillor says COVID-related calls to bylaw enforcement have 'significantly reduced'
- 5 Most Shocking Restaurant Closings in Brampton of 2018
- New Brampton Restaurant Offers Regional Chinese Favourites, Creative Dishes and Bubble Teas
- Best Chinese Food Battle: Brampton vs. Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant in Brampton Closed for Health Violations
- A Beloved Family Restaurant Has Permanently Closed its Doors in Brampton