Big Lotto Ticket Remains Unclaimed in Brampton
If you were hoping to afford a nice vacation or a big home renovation this summer, be sure to check your lotto tickets, as a substantial ticket remains unclaimed in Brampton.
OLG recently announced that there are two weeks left to claim an Encore - Lotto 6/49 prize worth $10,000 for a ticket sold nearly a year ago in Brampton.
The winning numbers for the Saturday, July 15, 2017 Encore - Lotto 6/49 draw were 9 - 1 - 7 - 9 - 5 - 2 - 2.
Players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize. Players must match the first six of the seven numbers drawn in the exact order to win the $10,000 prize.
OLG says the owner(s) of this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6 p.m. on Monday, July 16, 2018.
Winners of up to $250,000 can also drop off winning tickets for processing at participating gaming sites. Winners can call the OLG Support Centre 1-800-387-0098 for more details or a list of locations.
For more info on unclaimed tickets, click here.
There are other ways to check your ticket:
- Check the winning numbers on OLG.ca.
- Use the OLG Lottery App on your mobile device. Scan the ticket barcode and wait for the message to appear on the screen.
- Use the self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the screen.
- Sign up on OLG.ca for winning numbers to be emailed to you.
- Call OLG's WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer.
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel