Big Snowfall Coming for Brampton
If you've made brunch and shopping plans for this coming weekend, you might want to give yourself some extra time because Brampton could see five to 10 centimetres of snow on Sunday, Dec. 11.
We know you're sick of being let down by the weather reporting gods, but 10 centimetres is fairly significant—especially when roads that are just a little wet tend to prompt pile-ups and collisions.
According to The Weather Network, Brampton should expect a high of 0 degrees Celsius and 25 km per hour winds on Sunday.
The news outlet is also calling for flurries on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Drive safely and plan ahead, Brampton!
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Consequences for improper mask and glove disposal still in effect in Brampton