Snow is Headed for Brampton
We know that we've recently been hashtag blessed with a great winter that, sadly, can't last forever.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your outlook and Canadian values), it looks like a big snowstorm is headed for Brampton next week.
According to The Weather Network, we can expect about five to 10 centimetres of snow next Tuesday, Feb. 7. The return of snow marks the return of the traditional Canadian winter—one we've been spared the past few weeks thanks to the unseasonably mild weather.
Today marked the first extreme cold weather alerts in awhile, so it makes sense that a warning of imminent snowfall would follow. It is February, after all.
Should we get the moderate dumping forecasters are predicting, prepare to drive more carefully and give yourself lots of extra time to reach your destination.
Happy February, everyone!
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel