Snow is Headed for Brampton
We know that we've recently been hashtag blessed with a great winter that, sadly, can't last forever.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your outlook and Canadian values), it looks like a big snowstorm is headed for Brampton next week.
According to The Weather Network, we can expect about five to 10 centimetres of snow next Tuesday, Feb. 7. The return of snow marks the return of the traditional Canadian winter—one we've been spared the past few weeks thanks to the unseasonably mild weather.
Today marked the first extreme cold weather alerts in awhile, so it makes sense that a warning of imminent snowfall would follow. It is February, after all.
Should we get the moderate dumping forecasters are predicting, prepare to drive more carefully and give yourself lots of extra time to reach your destination.
Happy February, everyone!
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure