Body Found in St. Lawrence River Matches Description of Missing Brampton Man: Police
After a dead body was found in the St. Lawrence River this past weekend, Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) are confirming identity.
According to OPP, on September 9, 2018, at approximately 6 p.m., the Stormont Dundas and Glengarry (SD&G) OPP responded to the incident.
Police say a civilian located a dead body in the St. Lawrence River near Morrisburgh.
The body matches the description of a 25-year-old missing male from Brampton, who reportedly jumped off the Prescott-Ogdensburg International Bridge last Thursday, September 7.
The identity is to be confirmed, pending autopsy.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel