Body of Brampton Woman Identified in Plane Crash
Two people are dead after a tragic plane crash in Lake Huron, off the shore of Goderich, Ontario.
According to a recent article from CTV News, a small plane carrying two people (and appearing to be in distress) was seen Wednesday night near Goderich Municipal Airport.
Emergency crews searched and located the plane in Lake Huron around 2:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
A woman found among the debris was taken to hospital, where she was pronounced dead. She was later identified as Veronica Draghici, a 36-year-old woman from Brampton.
The remains of the second occupant, a 62-year-old Oakville man named Edward Grodecki, were found the next morning.
The Transportation Safety Board of Canada is investigating this incident.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents