Bonus House of the Week: Stunning $1.7 Million Custom Bungalow Overlooking a Ravine
This Place: This 4,000+ square foot custom built bungalow features eight-foot high solid doors, a five-piece spa bath, and it sits on an almost one-acre ravine lot.
Neighbourhood: Rural Caledon
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a quaint, energy-efficient home on a spacious lot overlooking a ravine, this home is for you!
- Breathtaking 118.31 x 331.33 lot that features:
- A large, modern kitchen with granite counter tops and Jenn-Air appliances
- Eight-foot high solid doors
- Insulated concrete walls and floors
- A roomy master bedroom his and hers closets
- A five-piece spa bath
- A 0.93 acre ravine lot
- $8,084 in taxes
- 3+2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 118.31 x 331.33 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Dollar Home Backing onto Breathtaking Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: Stunning $1.3 Million Home Backing onto a Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- House of the Week: $1.8 Million Dollar Custom Home with Chef's Dream Kitchen