Booze-Infused Cupcakes Shop Opens in Brampton
Is there truly such a thing as a cupcake that's too decadent?
No, there isn't.
Now, a creative company that specializes in booze-infused cupcakes—yup, cupcakes made with love and adult beverages—has opened up shop in Bramalea City Centre.
Tipsy Treats, a company that pairs booze with butter cream, vanilla and chocolate fudge cupcakes and other chocolate-covered treats, customizes its offerings to customers and the options are pretty endless.
If you want a boozy cupcake, you can order a vanilla, chocolate or red velvet one and have it infused with moscato, rum cream, pinot grigio, red wine, chardonnay, Grand Marnier, tequila, Hypnotiq and more. If you want to pick a premium alcohol, you can go all out and have your treat infused with Hennessy, Patron tequila, Grey Goose vodka and more.
The news is particularly exciting not just because we're about to experience cupcakes full of booze, but also because, prior to this location being announced, customers could only have the treats delivered.
Happy eating/drinking, everyone!
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs