Bovaird Road closed due to collision involving allegedly impaired driver
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a collision in Brampton involving an alleged drunk driver.
One person is in custody for impaired driving after getting in a collision in the area of Bovaird Road.
Currently, Bovaird is closed between Heritage Road and Mississauga Road as PRP continues to investigate.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area.
Bovaird has been reopened.
- Collision involving impaired driver results in fatality in Brampton
- Mavis Road closed due to collision involving police car
- Allegedly Impaired Driver Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Brampton road closed due to collision involving pedestrian