UPDATED: Boy With Autism Missing in Brampton
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing young autistic boy in Brampton.
Police have only released his first name - Feranni has been missing for the past 30 minutes, as of 11:54 a.m.
Feranni was last seen in the area of Upwood Place and Treepark Street, a residential area near Bovaird and Bramalea.
He was last seen wearing a blue hoodie over a green camouflage t-shirt and black track pants, and grey Crocs.
He is new to the area and unaware of his surroundings.
“Communication is minimal, known to run when approached,” say police.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call police immediately.
UPDATED: He has been found as of 12:05 p.m., say police.
- Important Update To Brampton's Urgent Care Centre
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Beloved Brampton Bistro Closed Until Further Notice
- Police Now Have More Tools To Find Missing People In Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing 13-Year-Old Last Seen Near Brampton School
- Police Seeking Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Seeking Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Looking For Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Brampton