UPDATED: Boy With Autism Missing in Brampton
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing young autistic boy in Brampton.
Police have only released his first name - Feranni has been missing for the past 30 minutes, as of 11:54 a.m.
Feranni was last seen in the area of Upwood Place and Treepark Street, a residential area near Bovaird and Bramalea.
He was last seen wearing a blue hoodie over a green camouflage t-shirt and black track pants, and grey Crocs.
He is new to the area and unaware of his surroundings.
“Communication is minimal, known to run when approached,” say police.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call police immediately.
UPDATED: He has been found as of 12:05 p.m., say police.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing 13-Year-Old Last Seen Near Brampton School
- UPDATED: Police Looking For Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Seeking Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- Police Seeking Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton