Bramalea City Centre adopting new hours of operation amid pandemic
Bramalea City Centre has announced it will be offering tenants the option to reduce hours of operation to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Bramalea City Centre has announced businesses will have the option to 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday—these hours of operation will remain in effect indefinitely.
These new measures will be in addition to the measures Bramalea City Centre has already put into place to prevent the spread of the virus, which include regularly filling soap dispensers and antiseptic hand-gel dispensers at designated locations, increasing the frequency of cleaning practices in buildings' common areas, ensuring cleaning products comply with recommendations for COVID-19 sanitization in the workplace.
Further, despite the fact the mall will remain open for the time being, certain stores have announced they will remain closed at this time to prevent the spread of the virus—shoppers are advised to check operating hours with retailers directly.
Cover photo courtesy of @jennxphotography9’s Instagram
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Extended Hours at Bramalea City Centre Start Today
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- OPSEU President calling on Ontario businesses to send workers home to prevent spread of COVID-19
- Cineplex announces it will remain open despite spread of COVID-19