Bramalea City Centre Hosting Major Event for Mother's Day
Mother's Day is a special day to honour one of the most important people in our lives, our moms! Now, the Bramalea City Centre is hosting an event to celebrate the special occasion.
Mommy and Me is BCC's first Mother's Day event. Families are invited to participate in various activities during the day including, free mini makeovers and a live DJ.
BCC also created an "Instagrammable selfie flower wall" for families to take photos at to remember the day.
Throughout the day FashioniCITY app members will have the chance to win prizes from their favourite retailers by playing the Spring Blossom interactive game. FashioniCITY is the BCC’s shopping app, which rewards people as they shop.
The event will take place on Saturday, May 11, from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm in the Hudson’s Bay court at BCC.
Bramalea City Centre is the largest shopping centre in Brampton and the fourth largest in Ontario. The mall has two levels and spans 1.5 million square feet. It features a mix of over 350 stores and services including Forever 21, Aritzia, Saks Off Fifth, H&M, Browns Shoes and Pandora.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Bramalea City Centre Hosting Exciting March Break Event
- An Exciting March Break Event is Happening at Bramalea City Centre
- Your Holiday Shopping Guide to Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- More Pop-Up Shops Coming to Bramalea City Centre
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events in Brampton