Bramalea City Centre Hosting Major Event for Mother's Day
Mother's Day is a special day to honour one of the most important people in our lives, our moms! Now, the Bramalea City Centre is hosting an event to celebrate the special occasion.
Mommy and Me is BCC's first Mother's Day event. Families are invited to participate in various activities during the day including, free mini makeovers and a live DJ.
BCC also created an "Instagrammable selfie flower wall" for families to take photos at to remember the day.
Throughout the day FashioniCITY app members will have the chance to win prizes from their favourite retailers by playing the Spring Blossom interactive game. FashioniCITY is the BCC’s shopping app, which rewards people as they shop.
The event will take place on Saturday, May 11, from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm in the Hudson’s Bay court at BCC.
Bramalea City Centre is the largest shopping centre in Brampton and the fourth largest in Ontario. The mall has two levels and spans 1.5 million square feet. It features a mix of over 350 stores and services including Forever 21, Aritzia, Saks Off Fifth, H&M, Browns Shoes and Pandora.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Brampton to build new multi-family residential building
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?