Brampton Artists Will Perform at Popular Toronto Festival This Summer
Brampton is known for having many talented people with unique musical talents. Everything from Rappers to Bands can be found in the city. Now some of those those talented musicians will soon be performing at an upcoming festival returning to the city.
The City of Brampton is collaborating with NXNE for the 2nd year in a row to deliver a live concert at the Rivoli on Friday, June 7th, from 7:00 PM until 12:00 AM. This is part of the This is Brampton showcase.
There will be four artists that best represent the City’s musical diversity performing. This is the second time that Brampton artists have a chance to get exclusive rights to a Toronto stage as part of North by Northeast (NXNE).
NXNE is an annual music and arts festival that celebrates Canadian talent across the city of Toronto over the span of 10 days in June. This year is the 25th anniversary of the event.
The event provides the perfect chance for young Brampton artists to show off their musical talent, or head out and see emerging talent from the city.
Brampton artists have until April 29 to apply. Applicants selected will be notified on May 3. They can find out more on how to apply here.
For more information on NXNE, you can visit:
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton Musicians Will Take Over Popular Toronto Venue This Summer
- Brampton seeks local talent for upcoming music festival
- Here Are The Brampton Artists That Will Perform at NXNE
- Last Chance for Brampton Artists and Food Vendors to Apply for Canada Day Celebrations
- Relief fund for Canadian performing artists gets $100,000 boost