Brampton-Based Companies Make Prestigious Best Employers List in Canada
If you work for a company with headquarters in Brampton, you might be happy to learn that there’s a small chance your place of employment has been recognized by prestigious business publication Forbes as one of the best employers in the country.
The list is actually enormous and features 300 companies from across Canada, including Queen’s University, Microsoft, Google, Ubisoft, Costo, Parks Canada and more.
In terms of businesses with headquarters in Brampton, the three lucky companies that made the list include:
- City of Brampton
- DHL (Transportation and logistics)
As far as the country’s top five companies go, Google scored the top spot and was followed by the Mississauga-based Kruger Products. The third spot on the list went to Hydro Quebec and the fourth and fifth place rankings went to SAP and the Vitalite Health Network.
As for how the ranking system works, Forbes collaborated with online statistics provider Statista to ask 8,000 Canadian employees working for large organizations to rate their willingness to recommend their company to others on a scale of 1 - 10. The employees surveyed were not contacted through their employers, but anonymously through “several online access panels.”
The top 300 employers, which represent 25 different industries, were highlighted based on those results.
Was your company on the list? Are you happy with the rankings?
- Brampton Companies Make Important List of Canada's Best Employers
- Did Your Company Make the List of Canada's Top 100 Employers?
- Multiple GTA-Based Companies Declared Best Places to Work in Canada
- Brampton Makes Canada's Top Employers for Young People List
- Here's Where Brampton's Hospital Ranks on the List of Best Hospitals in Canada