'Brampton Batman' Featured In Short Flick
A Brampton man who moonlights as Batman is starring in a new film being featured on Vimeo as a ‘short of the week.’
Being Batman stars an unnamed resident who drives around in a ‘Batmobile’ with an Ontario licence plate reading DRKNIGHT.
“I’m out there for the bad guys. I catch criminals,” says the caped crusader in the trailer.“And I’ve done it. I’ve actually caught criminals and I’ll continue.” The local dark knight speaks of expressing himself through costume and dealing with loss and pain.“Being Batman is my dream come true,” he says.The flick, directed by Ryan Freeman, is produced by Lossless Creative, a Toronto advertising agency.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19
- MAYORS COVID-19 UPDATE: Patrick Brown give an update on the COVID-19 situation in Brampton - May 29, 2020