Brampton Bubble Tea Cafe Opens New Location in Toronto's Stackt Market
A very popular cafe that got its start in Brampton has opened a second location in one of Toronto's most unique markets.
Bean & Pearl Cafe is a family-owned and operated cafe located in Brampton. They are best known for their artisan bubble teas.
The cafe quickly gained popularity in Brampton since it's initial launch in 2017, making it a massive success.
Now a second location has opened in Toronto's Stackt Market. The Stackt Market is a unique marketplace built completely out of shipping containers (hence the name as shipping containers are stackable).
The market is located at 28 Bathurst Street. Bean & Pearl will be open Monday to Wednesday from 11 am to 11 pm, Thursday to Saturday from 11 am to 12 am, and Sunday from 11 am to 11 pm.
You can learn more about the Bean & Pearl Cafe at:
Cover photo courtesy of the Bean & Pearl Cafe Instagram page.
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Brampton issues 63 additional charges for face-covering infractions amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA