It's the Last Weekend of the Brampton Christmas Market
If you're pumped about downtown Brampton's annual Christmas Market (and you should be, because Christmas markets are incredible), you'll be happy to know that the event is getting a much-welcome extension.
The market, slated to take shape in Garden Square, boasts artisanal gift vendors, a food valley, a mistletoe patio, carousel rides, horse and carriage rides, music, entertainment and more.
Unlike previous years, however, the market will pop up a few more times.
If you miss the market over the past two weekend, you can catch the last weekend December 2 to 4.
In terms of entertainment, there will be holiday concerts, gift wrapping (that's not entertaining necessarily, but it is incredibly useful), marshmallow roasting, cookie decorating and more.
Parking is available at all downtown municipal garages, including City Hall, Nelson Square, John St., and the Rose Theatre. Free parking is available at these garages after 7:00 p.m.
For more info, click here.
For a list of vendors, see below:
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Police and Brampton Fire responding to person in crisis
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Massive Annual Christmas Market Set to Hit Brampton
- There Will be a Warming Station at the Christmas Market This Weekend
- The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Weekend
- Massive Annual Christmas Celebrations Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
- Brampton's Last Fall Harvest Market of the Year is This Weekend