Brampton Collision Causing Major Delays
There has been a collision on Winston Churchill Boulevard and Steeles Avenue.
According to the Peel Police, this incident has caused a traffic light pole and live wires to fall onto the roadway.
The police are on scene investigating and directing traffic.
No injuries have been reported.
Westbound Steeles is heavily congested during rush hour.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area.
More updates to come.
The roadway is now clear.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Collision Causes Delays at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Major Roadway Closed for Collision in Brampton
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Major Intersection After Collision in Brampton