Brampton Collision Causing Major Delays
There has been a collision on Winston Churchill Boulevard and Steeles Avenue.
According to the Peel Police, this incident has caused a traffic light pole and live wires to fall onto the roadway.
The police are on scene investigating and directing traffic.
No injuries have been reported.
Westbound Steeles is heavily congested during rush hour.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area.
More updates to come.
The roadway is now clear.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton