Brampton Collision Causing Major Delays
There has been a collision on Winston Churchill Boulevard and Steeles Avenue.
According to the Peel Police, this incident has caused a traffic light pole and live wires to fall onto the roadway.
The police are on scene investigating and directing traffic.
No injuries have been reported.
Westbound Steeles is heavily congested during rush hour.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area.
More updates to come.
The roadway is now clear.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Cannabis sales associated with boost in property values in Brampton