Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
There has been a major collision on Kennedy Road and Steeles Avenue in Brampton.
The incident involves multiple vehicles and a pedestrian.
The Peel Police, Brampton Fire and Emergency Services as well as the Peel Paramedics are on scene.
Steeles Avenue is closed westbound at Kennedy Road.
There are no reports of injuries as of yet.
Peel Police are advising drivers to use an alternative route.
The call was received by police at 5:20 p.m.
More updates to come.
A pedestrian is being transported to the local hospital with serious injuries. One of the drivers is also being transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is now at the scene.
The police believe that the pedestrian was injured due to a driver of one of the vehicles involved in the crash. That driver has now been transported to a trauma centre.
Police are asking witnesses or anyone with information to contact the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 3710.
All roads have been re-opened.
The Peel Police have stated that that two cars collided in a parking lot and one of the drivers stepped out of his vehicle while the other allegedly continued driving. The male driver, 63, hit the first driver and another vehicle.
Police initially thought a pedestrian was involved but later stated it was the first driver.
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton