Brampton Community Centres Host Drop-in Fitness Programs for Recreation Month
Looking for a new way to get active this summer?
If you have a busy schedule, or you just want to try different activities, drop-in fitnesses classes are a great way to stay active in Brampton this summer.
June is Recreation and Parks Month in Brampton, and while Brampton’s community centres in host drop-in programs all year long, residents are especially encouraged to check out them out this month.
Brampton houses more than 25 community centres, 11 swimming pools, 17 ice rinks, fitness facilities, indoor and outdoor sports fields, outdoor splash pads, and a whack of programming for all age groups.
Don your athletic gear, lace up your runners, and get ready to sweat, because there are a ton of drop-in fitness programs you can take this month, from team sports like Volleyball to dance classes like Tabata.
Here are a few classes you can take:
- Zumba Gold at Cassie Campbell, Mondays from 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Aquafit at Loafer’s Lake, Tuesdays from 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Mind, Body, and Soul at Loafer’s Lake, Wednesdays from 7-7:55 p.m.
- Super Sculpt at South Fletchers, Thursdays from 9:30-10:25 a.m.
- No Limits Cardio at Cassie Campbell, Fridays from 6-6:25 p.m.
- Abs, Back, and Glutes at Cassie Campbell, Fridays from 6:30-6:55 p.m.
Most classes are offered at $8.90 for adults aged 18-54.
For all of the drop-in programs available this month, click here.
- Large fire at Brampton Canadian Tire
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Police not facing charges after man falls onto highway 407 in Brampton
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton