Brampton Couple Wins Big OLG Cash Prize
Christmas has come early for two Brampton residents who are celebrating a pretty exciting Instant Crossword Tripler win.
Claude Newman and Sophia Francis-Newman recently won the $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler (Game #2011). The game is available for $5 a play and the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.70.
The winning ticket was purchased at Gateway Newstands on Peel Centre Drive in Brampton.
Congrats to the lucky couple!
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton