Brampton Couple Wins Big OLG Cash Prize
Christmas has come early for two Brampton residents who are celebrating a pretty exciting Instant Crossword Tripler win.
Claude Newman and Sophia Francis-Newman recently won the $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler (Game #2011). The game is available for $5 a play and the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.70.
The winning ticket was purchased at Gateway Newstands on Peel Centre Drive in Brampton.
Congrats to the lucky couple!
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton