Brampton Crash Sends Pair to Hospital
Two people are in hospital with serious injuries following a crash in Brampton early Thursday.
The incident took place around 5:07 a.m. near Dixie Rd. and Queen St. E.
Dixie is closed from Hillside to Lisa, while Queen is closed from Central Park to Dixie.
Peel police are on scene.
Avoid the area.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores