Brampton Crash Sends Two Motorcyclists to Hospital
Two motorcyclists are in hospital following an overnight crash in Brampton.
The incident took place at Chinguacousy Rd. and Charolais Blvd. at 11:55 p.m.
The crash involved three vehicles, including two motorbikes, say Peel police.
Paramedics treated the male victims before transporting them to a Toronto trauma centre in non-life-threatening condition.
The female driver of the vehicle has minor injuries.
The road has re-opened.
There’s no word yet on charges.
- Man Charged With Driving at High Speed on City Street in Brampton
- Your Water Bill Might Skyrocket in Brampton Due to Doug Ford Policies Soon
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole