Brampton Crash Sends Two People to Hospital
Two people are in hospital after a crash in Brampton early Wednesday.
The collision is near Airport and Coventry roads around 7 a.m.
Northbound Airport Rd. is blocked, say Peel police.
UPDATE: Four vehicles are involved. One victim, 54, is in a trauma centre with serious injuries. The major collision bureau has been notified, say police.
UPDATE: Injuries are non life-threatening, say police. The area will be closed for roughly two hours and is expected to open around 11 a.m.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Crash Closes Major Brampton Intersection
- Victim Sustains Life Threatening Injuries in Brampton Crash
- Police Car and Taxi Collision Sends One to Hospital in Brampton
- Passenger in Trauma Centre After Crash Near Major Brampton Intersection
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton